Saturday, September 7, 2019

Update Sept 2019



I'm trying to figure out how to start this. I need to give you guys an update but honest I am not feeling much of anything right now. Honest, I'M BORED! And that's 90% of my problem. LOL

So I've been up to MANY things. Especially school. I've been working through two classes and MATH. Which I've never really been good at. There is just so much I missed growing up. I'm hoping to pass the test this week and have it done and over with.

Been working through Khan's academe and IXL to help with my math.

Starting next Monday, I'll be taking a CNA (Certified Nurses' assistant) Class to help get me into the medical field.

I hope my dead boredom gets fixed by then. This is RIDICULOUS.

School... music... Music I'm not really doing much. I wrote another poem not long ago, but it may be a while before I publish it. It's not done.

Art. I'm decorating pop sockets. And working on a color by number.

Still house cleaning. Not babysitting much. Simply school is the priority and it doesn't leave much time for playing. (Amongst other things that I don't want to talk about)

Speaking of playing, that's one thing I don't do as much. I want to. But haven't had time. Maybe after I read my textbook for an hour tonight I can pull something out. Not sure if I want to or not.

Writing. I'm laughing that I even thought of it to comment on. I've done a few poems. but haven't done much writing in general.

Pray I stay focused and sane as I try to move forward in life.



1 comment:

  1. Your phone case (that's what it is, right?) is so pretty! Love housecleaning ... sounds like life is full! I'm in Germany right now as an AU Pair and loving it :)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...