Friday, February 20, 2015

An Eric Interview


*Insert bored look... or the not pleased with her situation look* Greetings folks. Yep... she somehow roped me into two of these... That sister of mine. Anyhow. Let's get this setup so I can get going on other stuff that I need to do.

Back Cover Blurb:


Arthur is the rightful king of Briton, but his Uncle Mordreth refuses to give up the regency.   Arthur and Grandfather are now returning with allies to wrestle the kingdom from his uncle's grasp.  But not all is as it seems among his allies, and everyone has secrets.  New loves, old loves, lost loves, kingdoms conquered and kingdoms stolen.   Who is the real "rightful heir" and will the nearly forgotten sword in the stone finally answer this question?



Author Person: (Nope, she's a Ladybug) 

This isn't her

This is


Kendra E. Ardnek loves fairy tales and twisting them in new and exciting ways.  She's been practicing her skills on her dozen plus cousins and siblings for years, "Finish your story, Kendra", is frequently heard at family gatherings.  Her sole life goal has always been to grow up and be an author of fantasy and children's tales that also glorify God and his Word. You can read more about her on her blog,knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com.

Goodreads Page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23563093-my-kingdom-for-a-quest

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Quest-Bookania-Quests-Book-ebook/dp/B00RN7T004
Paperback: https://www.createspace.com/4322491


To help promote my new book, I have my other books scheduled to be free on the various following days. Please include on your post whichever books are free on the day of your post(s).

16th-20thhttp://www.amazon.com/Take-This-Quest-Bookania-Quests-ebook/dp/B00CFDHFT4/
17th-21st http://www.amazon.com/Saffrons-Big-Plan-Other-Stories-ebook/dp/B008EYY1C2/

Link to tour Schedule: http://knittedbygodsplan.blogspot.com/p/blog-tour-sign-up.html


As they continued to search for some sign of life – even Doranna’s aviary was empty – Robin became more and more frantic. Soon “everyone’s missing” escalated into “they’re in danger,” from which naturally followed “we must rescue them!” And that somehow translated into Robin storming through the entire castle, gathering every weapon she could find, and depositing them in a huge pile in the front entry way.
“You know,” Eric remarked, as he followed at a safe distance – Robin with a sword in her hands was a dangerous thing in any situation, and right now she was on the warpath, “I’m not sure King Jonathan would be too excited about finding every weapon in his castle in the front entry way …”
She spun around. “Well, we can’t just sit around doing nothing!” She spun back around and continued her march. “They’re in trouble, I know they are!”
Eric took a deep breath. “And I’m quite sure they’re not.”
“And what makes you so sure?” she threw over her shoulder. “They’re missing – explain that!”
Eric hesitated a moment, not exactly sure how to put it in words. “It’s a feeling I get. I just know when someone’s in trouble. They’re not.”
“You’re the one who thought that the path was going to disappear.” She reached the pile and deposited the sword she carried.
“Robin, can we please think about this logically for a moment,” Eric pleaded, positioning himself in front of the door she headed towards.
“Them being in danger is perfectly logical,” she pointed out, shooting him a glare before she disappeared through a different door.
Eric sighed and followed her. “Yes, but piling all the weapons in the entry way is not.”
“We have to do something!”
“I understand, but how will a pile of weapons help them?”
“They’ll need them when we find them.”
“And exactly how are we going to get the weapons to them?”
She actually paused for half a moment. “I …” she began, and then she snapped back into her brisk pace.  “You think of something.”
“Ah, so that’s how it’s done,” said Eric, shaking his head.

And now for the questions. 

1. What went through your mind when suddenly your sword was in the ceiling and a girl had put it there?

It was something along the lines of “Father’s not going to like this, and there goes my chance of being the youngest student ever to be admitted to the academy.” 

2. Which attempted rescue of an Enchanted Princess was your favorite?

The Mountain Princess, because I met Casperl during it, and set him on the path towards his own rescue of her. The other attempts were pretty much futile.

3. Favorite Memory involving your brother?

The first time I ever bested him with the sword. He was nine and I was five, and he didn’t speak to me again for three weeks. Ah, good memories, though I don’t think he’s ever forgiven me for it.

4. What is your favorite food?

Blueberry tarts. For some reason, I always associate them with a job well done.

5. What was your earliest memory?

Well, it’s not any one memory in particular, but I do remember that I could frequently get my rocking horse rocking so hard that I would actually travel across the room as I imagined myself the hero of the tales my nurse would tell me.


And so, that is it, I have tons to do today, so I have to go. 

Till Next time

V. Kathie Ardnek Out. 




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this interview. Eric likes blueberry tarts? There's another point in his favor from me. :) Blueberries are my favorite berry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...