Just Do It
Just Do It
- I will read my Bible through in an year. Well... no I did not finish
- I will work on improving my stamina and flexibility.I can now walk two miles on my heels
- I will work on my attitude towards stressful situations. Well I cannot see a huge improvement but I guess it is there
- I want to be able to identify the different constellations so I can find my way around better. I can identify about four more
- I want to be caught up in school by the end of this year. Did I really think I could do this? We have had and been getting ready for company all year long, I am about eight months behind.
- I will read fifty two educational novels this year. I think I read twenty?
- I will publish my book by the end of the year. Not, I started a second blog but after I finished the book I was working on I went back and reread it and well... I am starting completely over at the beginning.
- I wish to be able to work with others without getting in a fight on how to and not to do it. I am still stubborn but I am indeed more willing to listen to others and use their ideas.