Sunday, February 11, 2018

Things I enjoy


As a challenge, I was asked to put down what I enjoy. Alright... actually positive things going on in my life. But with life taking a tailspin in a direction opposite of where I want to go, that's out on its ear for the time being. I can't see a blessed thing that's good about any of this. It's probably the betrayal speaking but I think I can give a list of things I enjoy doing. 


  • Writing: Doesn't really matter what about. Not that I'd ever show you guys MOST of what I write. After this past year, sharing is not enjoyable anymore, but I do still love to write. 
  • Music: I play 3 instruments. And can handle 3 more if I sit down and work with them. 
  • Dance: Mostly I do line dancing, or traditional. But I've yet to learn any ballroom stuff. I just LOVE the challenge of it. I love the freedom of it. I would never marry a man I couldn't dance with. The flow of the music, then trying to express the piece. My back feels better, I move easier, and I sleep better.
  • Gaming: Mostly it seeks and find games, but I have the other stuff I enjoy. Most of those it's for the story and the challenge of the game itself. Once the challenge is gone, I quit. I play to escape. Same reason I do theater or read. But being extremely dyslexia, reading is sometimes beyond me. But only really something I can play while listening to something else. 
  • Photography: It's what other's don't see. I like taking pictures of things other people would never notice, or at an angle that nobody would consider. 
  • Painting: I'm a lot out of practice on this one. Mostly space issue. Hard when life is cluttered. But I like painting, Acrylic... some watercolor. Animals, and action, and been practicing with people is my favorite.
  • Solitude: I never like to be completely alone. Or out of contact with someone, but I do enjoy the quiet of just me. It's perfect for studying... whatever catches my interest that day, be it most iconic pranks; to where did the zodiac come from and does it have anything to do with science; Colors and how we respond to them; to, which came first, the fruit or the color. (Fun Fact, prior to Orange the fruit being introduced to England, the color was called Yellow-Red.)   
  • Listening: Mostly stories, but I'll listen to anything interesting, only if, however, I can paint at the same time. 
  • Shopping: Mostly because that means a long walk. It's more fun when you have money, and it's not crowded. But it's fun to watch people and what they choose to get. 
  • Guess I ought to do one more and make this list 10... let's see... Sewing and Beadwork. Not at the Never tried to put beads on a dress, but I enjoy making outfits for the kids complete with necklaces. 
So 10 things I enjoy doing. Not exactly one to ten, but it's a list. 

So with that said. 

VK out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...