Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ain't Nuthin' like a surprise!


Hey folks! This last week I read a really great book called



I loved the way she went at this book, the story was awesome and instructive. (I am  home-schooled and I really don't know what goes on in a real school.) But from what I have seen and read she did a great job. She interviewed a ton of people and added in their input into the story both supporting her view and not. A LOT of the interviews were repetitive but still very well done.

The story was about a girl who really hates what is going on in her school so she wants to do something about it including just getting as far from the system as possible. For a public school based book the language was very clean and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Well at the end of the book it has her blog so I went to go check it out. Here this lady has so many books published but  has no followers (Ok she has three including myself). So I am (without her knowing it) sharing her blog so it doesn't look so lonely when people come and visit after reading her book.

Currently  she has her book Egg Hunt is free.


Here is her blog, I haven't read the book yet but as soon as I do I will let you know what I think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...