Sunday, April 28, 2019

Lauren's open response to Kendra


This letter has nothing to do with my proposed decision to be adopted. (Which has not taken place yet! It's simply a discussion.) This simply has to do with everyone's refusing to acknowledge my autonomy as an adult.  

_____________________________________________

Kendra, this is Lauren  ðŸ™‚
 I'm sitting down at Vannan's computer because frankly you know nothing of me.
you are judging her on slander that you have heard without merit
you've Been invited by your sister and you are constantly discrediting
her AMAZING progress
from depression to joy, from distrust to strength ALL POWERED by the ALMIGHTY
I am not the reason she has finally embraced her womanhood, I am just an avenue that God chose
I'm honored to be on this journey with your sister
I have seen the level of disrespect you guys have leveled against her and she has weathered it with grace
I'm disappointed that so many people have chosen to accept slander as truth and discredit Vannan in her accomplishments
it is unbiblical to spit slander and refuse to view for yourself.
You can answer all the sing song silliness you will
but without seeing for yourself without rejoicing with your sister in her accomplishments you are disrespecting the Almighty
in such a way that you might question your intent
Do you not want your sister to succeed? 
Do you not value her ambition?
 Do you not care that she is developing Autonomy in a way that is AMAZING and Godly?
There have been times that we have sat in many discussions where she has sharpened my wisdom in her insight
she is to be cherished and valued
not discredited
I am disgusted at how you have disvalues her how you have chosen to accept lies and to speak disrespect and slander without hesitation
She has been progressing in a way that makes me think that after about 6 months she will be able to obtain her own apartment, SHE WILL HAVE HER DRIVERS LICENSE
and she will have independence like you have never experienced.
I am amazed at her willingness to rise above the negativity to address her own short comings and to endeavor to become an amazing person against all odds including you as her sibling who is steadily challenging her in a disrespectful way
enough is enough
I see it as jealousy and that my dearest believer is a sin.
SHE BEING your SISTER is one AMAZING individual. 
If you can't see that and you don't want to see it in person that's your loss
It's in your court, quit being a nay sayer and come see your sister. She's the bomb.
and God's got her like He should. She's headed to do amazing things for HIM with or without your approval
🙂
3 classes in and she will achieve her goal of a college degree be it a Physical Therapy Assistant or a Nurse ( the two things she's said she wants)
and she will have the opportunity to spread God's love in an amazing way to people who NEED it.
You keep saying "I forgive you" like she's done something wrong.
the funny thing is I see it the other way around
you guys are driving her to tears because you refuse to encourage and support her.
It's stupid. She's made leaps and bounds since she came here in June. Shame on you all for not speaking positively about her accomplishments
You want to believe slander? So be it. I'll be the walking devil if it means that God's will is accomplished. She's going great places...... She's Amazing
I'm just the peon God chose as His pawn in her journey
you think you've got a silver pen and cute words but you have yet to say "I'm proud of you sister" you have yet to say "I trust you sister" you have yet to say "I want to see it from your perspective"...... ENOUGH is ENOUGH
If you don't have a positive word then silence your mouth and quiet your pen
standing in the way of God's will is a poor choice for a believer.
Job's friends had plenty to say
but they were all wrong
take your fear and send it back to the devil. Quit taking the words of slanders and spilling it as truth.
you want the truth come witness your sister as she makes her path in spite of the lack of support she is receiving. 
and do me a favor paste this all over send it in full to all who will listen because there is no shame in the position I hold with the Savior...... I'm His and follow Him alone and I have no need to defend my character because MY G
GOD goes before me.
Just as so many have weathered the storm of gossip and slander I am not immune to the devil but I can honestly say that he is using so many of you so instrumentally that I would wonder what in the world he hopes to accomplish
the fact that you will believe without question and in fact call your sister a liar because you refuse to believe her further indicates to me that your jealousy is what binds you. She's got this, she's going places, she a force to be reckoned with....... All because she knows the Almighty in a way that few can obtain.
You have been invited to see it from her eyes and you have continually made excuses...... it's your issues you need to wrestle with. She's working out her faith in a strong and Biblical way....... and as I said before she has weathered the storms against her with grace.
Shame on you for acting like you have some divine authority over her. That is God's space. In time you will need her forgiveness because she will remember your unwillingness to see the truth. 
Have a wonderful night. The offer is open as always but it is you who has to rise above your own assumptions and step out in faith. Your sister is miles ahead in that area...... There is no ill will between you and I but the disrespect you have levied against your sister is abhorrent. I hope that you will  begin to see the error in your way and seek her forgiveness when she is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...