Monday, December 31, 2012

Last year's goals and how I did


2012
Just Do It 
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
  1. I will read my Bible through in an year. Well... no I did not finish
  2. I will work on improving my stamina and flexibility.I can now walk two miles on my heels 
  3. I will work on my attitude towards stressful situations.  Well I cannot see a huge improvement but I guess it is there
  4. I want to be able to identify the different constellations so I can find my way around better. I can identify about four more 
  5. I want to be caught up in school by the end of this year. Did I really think I could do this? We have had and been getting ready for company all year long, I am about eight months behind. 
  6. I will read fifty two educational novels this year. I think I read twenty? 
  7. I will publish my book by the end of the year. Not, I started a second blog but after I finished the book I was working on I went back and reread it and well... I am starting completely over at the beginning. 
  8. I wish to be able to work with others without getting in a fight on how to and not to do it. I am still stubborn but I am indeed more willing to listen to others and use their ideas. 


V. Victory
K. Kind
A. Attitude
T. Thrifty
H. Honest 
I. Information
E. Enthusiasm  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...