Monday, December 17, 2012

Random thoughts


-I like horses
-I must like dragons too.
-I wanted to be a pailintoligest when I was little
-I hate falling
-I like trees
-Elm is cute
-he is one of my characters
-did you ever notice that there is the word act in Characters?
-how do you write a book about a civilization that doesn't grow up?
- Greatness lies not in great strength but in the right use of strength.
- Every friend has an end, but famILY says I Love You and stays forever.
-at least it should.
-doesn't know if the kids will be ready for the Christmas play in one week.
-I am directing it.
- I think next year I will just post the script here on my blog and let someone else actually do it.
-I got a nice Easter play in the writing.
-at least I hope it is good.
-probably isn't
-V. Don't be pessimistic
-Sunshine got me up way too early this morning
-wishes she could go back to sleep
-actually she doesn't.
-needs to practice her violin.
-is suddenly thinking in third person.
-she must be tired.
-My talking hand is driving me nuts
-good I am back in to first person.
-my hand must of been doing all the thinking there for a while.
-it is a puppet
-hopes Elsie and Elise don't show back up.
-How did I get on this topic?
-perhaps my dog!
-her name is Nighthawk
-at least that is the name I will put on here.
-mom says we are getting another dog for Christmas.
-I don't believe her.
-especially since grandma is in on it and she gave mom a puzzled look last night when she mentioned it.
-I like dogs.
-I like cats to.
-I am VERY allergic to cats.
-so I am not allowed to have one.
-but I have six rabbits.
-I am trying to sell all but two of them.
-anybody want a Harlequin Rabbit?
-I like horses.
-I think I said that already.
-I cannot wait till tomorrow and I can go work with 22 of them.
- Wishes she could spell.
-Beware books sticking out of rainbows.
-they might be dangerous
-Beware sisters that like to go to the lake after dark.
-At least I think you should be weary of them
-I don't know.
-Me thinks I should quit while I am ahead.
-needs to learn how to fell trees.
-or needs to find some cute guy to do it for me.
-maybe I should get Rose's brothers to do it.
-she has three of them.
-Rose is funny.
-I can see why my sister enjoys doing this.
-I love sunrises
-it is coming up right now.
-I am going to go see it.
-bye



1 comment:

  1. Dragons and trees are great. Falling isn't.
    My brothers would agree with you, as I was the sister who liked to do things like go out on lakes at night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...