Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals for 2013


Is it really 2013? shoot were we not just starting 2011? Where did the last two years go? Honestly I haven't a clue. I don't honestly know what I even want to do this year. Well I will list what I am sure of, at least what I want to do in my so called "free time"

By the end of the year I want at least the rough draft of these finished

  1.  Cloaked: The Legend of DaRee  (A Mikada Legend)
  2.  Elvings Away!: The story of Rose Eaglewing the finder ( An Eagle Tale)
  3. Akeaka: The Legend of Udiah and Zelphie (A Mikada Legend) 
  4. Behind the Rainbow: Tales of Ooladada 
  5. Zepha: Short stories collection of Mikada legends: This is going to be interesting cuz at this moment I haven't a clue which stories I am going to do. 
 In what order I do these will really depend on my mood.
  Cloaked is  a "I don't belong" story. 
Elvings Away! is a new beginning story.
  Akeaka is a story of friendship in captivity 
Behind the Rainbow  Is going to be the hardest and yet the easiest to write Because Kenj and I are working on it together and I have to wait for her to get inspiration before I can go any farther though I know exactly what is going to happen. 

As far as songs go they will happen as they happen. I currently have 27 songs written, though none have the music on paper. 

And that I think I will have time for... if that. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you can get all those done. I like the titles of them and the basic plots you have. They all sound like fun stories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...