Is it really 2013? shoot were we not just starting 2011? Where did the last two years go? Honestly I haven't a clue. I don't honestly know what I even want to do this year. Well I will list what I am sure of, at least what I want to do in my so called "free time"
By the end of the year I want at least the rough draft of these finished
- Cloaked: The Legend of DaRee (A Mikada Legend)
- Elvings Away!: The story of Rose Eaglewing the finder ( An Eagle Tale)
- Akeaka: The Legend of Udiah and Zelphie (A Mikada Legend)
- Behind the Rainbow: Tales of Ooladada
- Zepha: Short stories collection of Mikada legends: This is going to be interesting cuz at this moment I haven't a clue which stories I am going to do.
In what order I do these will really depend on my mood.
Cloaked is a "I don't belong" story.
Elvings Away! is a new beginning story.
Akeaka is a story of friendship in captivity
Behind the Rainbow Is going to be the hardest and yet the easiest to write Because Kenj and I are working on it together and I have to wait for her to get inspiration before I can go any farther though I know exactly what is going to happen.
As far as songs go they will happen as they happen. I currently have 27 songs written, though none have the music on paper.
And that I think I will have time for... if that.