Saturday, January 5, 2013

I've Been Tagged! err I stole it actually...



Kenj said I could steal it so I did. Thank-you sis. 


Rules:
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award along to five other bloggers.
4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share seven unusual things about yourself.  Something that not many people could say about themselves.


Okay ... seven unusual things ...

1. I have a scar over my nose that I got on Christmas Eve, I fell off the top bunk. 
2. I could not read till I was ten.
3. I am actually an introvert but if you met me you would never know it.
4.I cannot write from a male character's point of view to save my life (any one want to give me some pointers?) 
5. I cannot cook. 
6. I play the Harmonica (barely I know which notes are which and I am working on learning a few songs) The Violin, And piano. 
7. I have whistled since I was two. 

And I don't feel like tagging/awarding people. If you want to do this feel free, but I ain't gunna make ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...