Friday, June 21, 2013

Rosamond interview.


And it's Friday again! Time for another interview with Miss Jane Bennet who blogs here. This week we are going to interview the characters.

1. What is your name?

My name is Rosamond.

2. How many siblings do you have?

I have a twin, Susannah, and an annoying little brother named William.

3. What do you imagine doing as an adult?

I'd like to change the world somehow.  

4. Using one word describe yourself.

Athletic.

5. What is your favorite color?

Orange.

6. What is your favorite sport?

Ummm...I like soccer, softball, baseball, tennis, biking, track...I like sports.  ;)

7. What is one thing you wish you could do?

I'd like to be able to know what people think about me.

8. What is your favorite school subject?

I like math and P.E.

9. What is your favorite book?

I like Lord of the Rings...I like adventure, fantasy or sci-fi books, I guess.

10. What is your favorite hymn?

Note from author: Rosamond isn't a Christian yet...she will be within the next couple pages...so I'll just tell her what her favorite hymn is going to be.
My author says that my favorite hymn is The Lord is My Shepherd.


Thank you both very much. 


(I will put in a note here. Elm (Rose's little brother) Just informed me that the Rowa (where Rose is from) Does have books. Rose and I both forgot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...