Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rose's Fun


Hi I am Rose. Rose Eaglewing and today I am going to answer some stupid questions about my Author.

Rose...

Well they are VK.

Anne girl who blogs  Here has challenged the characters to answere some questions about us. I have nominated Rose. I think she will answer them in a... interesting manner. 


  • Describe your author in one word.
  • Over-Exuberant... Jack-of-all-trades-and-master-of-none... Stupid...Really.... 
  • If your author had a theme song what would it be?
  • My Author is a poet... She writes songs... a song that describes her... I don't know really know. 
  • If you could pick an actor to play your author who would it be?
  • We don't have movies in the Rowa. And nor do I watch television here. 
  • What are your author's strengths?
  • She is good with animals 
  • Weaknesses?
  • She has no ability for words whatsoever she can't write worth a flip and is constantly trying to be something she isn't 
  • What type of laugh does he or she have?
  • Giggles which annoy me mighty 
  • Any strange hobbies?
  • She talks to the animals. Or atleast she thinks she does 
  • What was the weirdest thing she did for his/her writing?
  • She had a boy KISS my hand, YUCK!!! 
  • If you could make him/her do one thing differently what would it be?
  • She would have a sense of humer. Honestly she doesn't she makes these weird jokes and then to make things worse LAUGH at herself. Really! She also puts these jokes in her book, sigh they aren't any good. Like the other day she wanted a Earth cake in divers places. REALLY. 
  • What is your favorite thing about his/her writing?
  • UMMMMM well... at least she does get me out of that youcky hole. 


    Yeah folks I told you this would be fun... SIGH. Oh Rose; Life sin't that bad is it? 

    Well since she just gave me the look I suppose she does. 

    Well now to tag five people (If you have someone you have to do them if you don't have fun) 

    Kendra E. Ardnek=Joan 
    Miss Bennet= Kate
    Jack
    Miss. Melody
    River

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...