Thursday, October 25, 2012

Here I am, Oh LORD.


Here I am, Oh LORD.
By V. Kathie Ardnek

1st verse 


Here I am, sitting at your foot stool.
Here I am, down upon my knees.
Here I am, Lord please take me,
Take me and make me what you please!

2nd verse 
Here I am, but a piece of clay.
Here I am, in the potter's hand.
Here I am, Lord please shape me,
Shape me and make me what you planned!

3rd verse 
Here I am, but a pile of dirt. 
Here I am, so vile and unclean. 
Here I am, Lord please cleanse me. 
Cleanse me so that your beauty be seen!

4th fourth 
Here I am, but a piece of Iron.
Here I am, on the smith's anvil. 
Here I am, Lord please strike me. 
Strike me so you may prevail!
Chorus

Oh! 
Here I am O Lord!
Here I am my Father.
Here I am, Oh LORD
Here I am take my hand
And lead me to the Promise Land!
1-3 OH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...