Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've been tagged!




I've been tagged! Kendra of Knitted By God's plan has tagged me in a fun, getting-to-know-you, just because tag! I love tags!


1. Coffee or Tea?  In the morning Coffee, in the evening Tea

2. You win a thousand dollars!  What would be something fun that you do with it? Put it in the bank? Maybe put it to either my music or animal hobby. I don't know. 

3. You're given the opportunity for the lead part in a play.  Would you take it? Definitely. I love acting! The only part that I like better is the know it all.

4. Would you rather sing, play an instrument, or listen? I don't know. I have a nice voice and I love to sing. I know how to play two interments (Piano and Violin) But I also like to listen... as long as the person singing hits notes and doesn't butcher them.

5. Are you more of a chit-chat person?  Or sporty? I hate sports. I never have had the energy to do any of them But I can talk your ears off if you let me. LOL 

6. Did you ever have an unrealistic dream as a child?  If so, what was it? I wanted to own and ride a dino. 

7. Have you fulfilled any of the dreams that you had as a child?  If so, what where were they? Dream of when I was a kid.... My major dream when I was little was to get rid of Asthma and that has yet to happen. I have learned to play the violin, and that was a biggie for me. I am learning to play the piano. (That bass clef is tricky) 

8. What's that one place in the world that you've always wanted to visit? You do have to ask that. Oh shoot... One place. Uhhhh I want to go to Florida, Hollywood, Alaska, Japan, Africa, China, tour Europe, go to the moon, visit Israel, go to Australia  

9. What book character do you always find yourself imitating? Kathwren Elizabeth Neiador 

10. What's your favorite season? Spring, All those FLOWERS and the trees smell nice and my asthma behaves itself. 

11. What are some of your favorite blogs to read?  Scribblings of my pen and tappings of my keyboard  Eagle Nest Momma, Pretrib ActavistKnitted By God's planhttp://blessingsfortheheart.blogspot.com/  etc. etc. You can look on my blog list on the sidebar for a good sample of the lovely blogs I read.

12. How long have you been blogging? This blog is brand new, But I have another blog for school and I have been working on it since 2009

Okey dokey.  And then the rules are:

1. Answer the questions.
          Done.
2. If you wouldn't mind mentioning the blog of origin, The Golden Road, and the person who tagged you, that would be lovely.
          Done!
3. Tag 5 to 10 people and let them know you tagged them.

.... that's going to be a bit difficult cuz I don't really know anybody. Oh well if you want to do it, steal it. I don't care 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...